Warranty Claim Request
FSP warrants that the product will be free of defects in material and workmanship, and provides the warranty period-identified on the product package from the power supply on the date of purchase.
The warranty is applied to damages caused through normal use and is void if it is resulted from, but not limited to, the following situations:
- Any modification, abuse, lightning, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair.
- Removal of any manufacturer label(s) or sticker(s)
- Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions.
- Connection to any improper voltage supply
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship.
- Use of modulized wires provided by other manufactures is not warranted.
- Using the Y cable to increase connectors may cause a voltage drop and damage to power supply, and so it is not warranted.
- Accessories: paper carton, instructions and other accessories are not warranted.
- All accessories that malfunction due to physical damage such as: USB cables, extension cables, adapter cables, adapters, power cords, screws, retention brackets, ear cups, and all other similar accessories.
- Any unsuitable environment or situation which is not under normal usage including cryptocurrency mining, and so it is not warranted.
- This warranty does not cover any events including but not limited to: -Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: high-load system use, .e.g., industrial server, computer testing tool, mining hardware.
*In the event that warranty policy might be different in certain regions; please contact local authorized FSP reseller where the product is purchased.