- All black high-strength steel design
- Translucent tempered glass slide panel without screws
- Detachable mesh cover to keep dust out
- Advanced airflow technology for optimal cooling
- Supports RGB sync for most motherboards
- 7x PCI-E expansion slots , 2x 3.5” HDD and 2x 2.5” SSD
- Built-in 2x USB 3.0 ports
- Supports 240mm water radiator
- Supports high-end graphic cards with a max length of 325mm, and supports CPU coolers with a max height of 170mm
Luxurious Clean Lines
The CMT271 features a front panel fitted with clean lines, internal black coating, and smart steel structure with countless expansion and cooling possibilities.
See-through Tempered Glass
The CMT271 features a semi-transparent galaxy dark tempered glass panel, a strong streamlined body, and clean exterior lines.
CMT271 is engineered with a slide path to balance the stress on tempered glass panel, so you can install it with little effort.
Top Detachable mesh cover to keep dust out
Upgraded I/O Panel
Space-Saving, Easy Installation
The CMT271 offers 20mm of space, behind the motherboard plate, for better cable management.
|Type||ATX Mid Tower|
|Materials||SPCC, 1x Tempered glass|
|Dimension L x D x H(mm)||380 x 210 x 452mm|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Height||170mm|
|VGA Card Length||325mm|
|M/B Type||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX|
|I/O Panel||2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, HD Audio|
|Power Supply Type||150mm ATX|
|3.5" Drive Bays||2|
|2.5" Drive Bays||2|
|Cooling System||Rear: 1x 120mm Fan|
|Fan & Water Cooler Supply (Optional)||Front: 3x 120mm (Not Included)
Top: 2x 120mm (Not Included)
|Radiator Supply (Optional)||1x 240mm (Not Included)|
CMT270 User Manual.pdf