- All black high-strength steel design
- Translucent tempered glass slide panel without screws
- Detachable mesh cover to keep dust out
- Advanced airflow technology for optimal cooling
- 7 x PCI-E expansion slots , 2 x 3.5”HDD and 2 x 2.5”SSD
- Built-in 2 USB 3.0 ports
- Supports 240mm water radiator
- Supports high-end graphic cards max. to 325mm length, and CPU cooler to 170mm height
Advanced Airflow Case
The CMT260 features a front panel fitted with clean lines, mid tower size with sleek and minimalistic looks design for superior cooling.
See-through Tempered Glass
The CMT 260 features a semi-transparent galaxy dark tempered glass panel, a streamlined body with a clean minimalist exterior.
CMT260 is engineered with a slide path to balance the stress on tempered glass panel, so you can install it with little effort.
Cooling System Options
CMT260 includes one 120 mm fan in the rear and supports for up to six 120mm fans or one 240mm radiators for more cooling options to ensure that your cooling performance will not suffer.
Top Detachable mesh cover to keep dust out
Upgraded I/O Panel
Space-Saving, Easy Installation
CMT260 with 20mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate for your easy installation
|Type||ATX Mid Tower|
|Materials||SPCC， Tempered glass x 1|
|Dimension DxWxH (mm) / (inch)||380 x 210 x 452mm|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Height||170mm|
|VGA Card Length||325mm|
|MotherBoard Support||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX|
|External I/O port||USB3.0 x 2, USB2.0 x 2, HD Audio|
|Power Supply Type||150mm ATX|
|Fan Including(pre-install)||Rear : 120mm Fan x 1|
|Fan&Water Cooler Support||Front: 120mm x 3
Top: 120mm x 2 or 240mm Radiator x 1
|Max Radiator Support||240mm x 1|
CMT260 User Manual.pdf