FSP takes your privacy seriously.
- This policy covers how FSP treats personal information that FSP collects and receives, including information related to your past use of FSP products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that FSP does not own or control, or to people that FSP does not employ or manage. In addition, certain FSP associated companies have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by clicking the links.
Information Collection and Use
- FSP would collect and store your personal information when you register with FSP, when you use FSP products or services, visit FSP pages or the pages of certain FSP partners, and enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- FSP would ask you to fill up some personal information such as your name, address, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information about your assets when you register on our website and the aforementioned information would be disclosed to FSP, stored and used by FSP based on your consent. It would be deem to confirm your consent if you register successfully on our website. When you register on our website and log in to our services, you would not be anonymous user to us anymore.
To enhance the service and hold fine communication with customers, FSP would use the aforementioned information for the following general purposes:
1. to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
2. To collect, store and combine the information and share with FSP's affiliates and trusted partners who work on behalf of or with FSP under confidentiality agreements to establish the public management system of customers. These companies may use your personal information to help FSP communicate with you about offers from FSP and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. FSP would be able to exactly understand any of your request for customer service to improve and enhance FSP's service and products based on this system.
3. To communicate with you or confirm your request by on-line questionary upon using the information by FSP's business partners or subcontractor to recommend or introduce FSP's product, service and plentiful sale information.
This website is owned by FSP, but FSP doesn't warrant any safety, privacy or other relevant contents of the others websites linked by this website and no empoylee, agency, representative, or partnership relationship was created by the links.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your FSP Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the FSP service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the FSP Newsletter, that are considered part of your FSP account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- In order to protect your safety and privacy, your information in FSP Account will be protected by a password.
- In some occassions FSP will use SSL security system to protect information during transmission.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read Security at FSP.
- FSP would reserve the right to solely change or revoke this policy and suggest you to read and study this policy every now and then to handle any new condition. We will place a notice about any significant changes in the way we treat personal information on this website.